We’re hiring – E-commerce Manager for our webshop
Written by Mats Nielsen April 9, 2021
Goldfish Boat is a manufacturer of high-performance boats. We are growing rapidly and want to expand our commitment to digitizing our commercial side. We are currently a small team consisting of technicians, engineers, and designers working in our headquarters in Son. The majority of our boats are produced and assembled there. Goldfish has a strong focus on utilizing digital tools to improve productivity and to offer our customers maximal value.
Our webshop is currently being developed to offer our customers service parts and sell used boats. You will be able to shape and build our whole E-commerce platform, together with our Sales Manager and Interactive Designer.
The E-commerce Manager will manage the day-to-day execution of the webshop. Creating content like; product photography, descriptions, prices, and evolving the platform’s technical side. We’re looking for an aspiring talent who is organized and highly technical and works efficiently and independently. You will also be responsible for the logistics – shipping, returns, and postage.
You will preferably have a Bachelor’s degree in a discipline related to E-commerce, marketing, or digital design.
The position is full-time, and you will be working at our offices in Son. You will be able to start shortly and get a thorough introduction to the webshop system and requirements upon commencement.
- Evolving and expanding the e-commerce platform
- Day-to-day management of the webshop
- Technical maintenance
- Product photography
- Authoring text and product descriptions
- Keeping abreast with product stocks and prices
- Customizing and evolving the front end design
- Logistics (shipping, and returns)
- Some technical front-end knowledge: like CSS, HTML, and JS
- Proficient in software like Photoshop (Adobe in general)
- Fluent in both English and Norwegian
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience required
- Multi-tasker with strong organizational skills
- An excellent technical understanding of digital systems like Shopify
For applications, please contact Jørgen Løwe (Sales Manager) at email@example.com. Please send an e-mail with your application letter and CV enclosed as a PDF or Word file.